Today I did one of the best shows I have done in a long time. It was for a little kid who has been fighting cancer. He’s just 4. It was his birthday today. He laughed and laughed at my goofy magic show. He was a great volunteer, he helped PERFECTLY with every trick. It was so good. I stood in the weedy yard outside his house in the country, under a tree, surrounded by his family and friends. And we all had just the best time. No stage, no sound system (no place to plug in), only 20 people maybe. Man, I didn’t even get paid (this one was on me) and it was just such a wonderful time I had to share. Plus, I’m 29 years sober today. It was a good day.
Howdy, it's me, David Pitts, also known as The Astonishing Mr. Pitts. I'm a family and children's entertainer based in San Antonio, Texas, but I travel all over performing my unique comedy magic and ventriloquism shows. Thanks for visiting my site! Please look around, we offer a lot of different options to meet your entertainment needs.
Astonishing News and Ideas
- The Astonishing World of Mr. Pitts – New Weekly YouTube Show for Kids of All Ages! October 26, 2020
- NEW! Virtual and ZOOM Shows and Classes! October 26, 2020
- New Library Show for 2019 December 20, 2018
- “And To Think That I Learned It From Dr. Seuss!” Elementary School Assembly and Summer Reading Club Program March 7, 2017
- End of the Road for “The Greatest Show on Earth” January 16, 2017